||2 years of relevant experience in a managerial role will be preferred.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations.
- Manage school logistics and budgets.
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on the given curriculum.
- Monitor teachers’ performance and share data of school growth with head office on monthly basis.
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching methodology.
- Interview and hire school personnel.
- Implementing school policies as given by the head office.
- Provide guidance and counselling to teachers.
- Handle emergencies and school enquires.
- Planning and organizing school events.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students and implementing hygienic rules.
- Attend conferences/workshops/meetings arranged by head office to gain knowledge on current educational trends.
- Good leadership and managerial skills
- Excellent communication skills (both English and Urdu) and experience of speaking in front of a large crowd.
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Well versed with the use of MS Office
||If you are interested, e-mail your resume: to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mention the job listing in the subject line.
or you can post it to the below mentioned address:
Presbyterian Education Board
6 – Empress Road Lahore 54000